Rimantas Petrauskas – Trading Strategy Launch Framework
We teach the techniques and tactics from creating to launching strategies from scratch via these six modules:
- #1: Setting up your testing environment (basic level)
- #2: Creating your trading strategy (basic intermediate level)
- #3: Testing and analyzing your trading strategy (intermediate level)
- #4: Improving your trading strategy (advanced level)
- #5: Robustness checking for your strategies (advanced level)
- #6: Launching and monitoring your strategy live (advanced level)
Bonus: Building Portfolio
There’s an extra bonus module #7 added to the Trading Strategy Launch Framework which introduces portfolio creation. Having a portfolio of Forex EAs is a very wise choice instead of relying just on one EA.
I mean it makes a lot of sense to have a farm of thousands of bees to gather your honey. If you just had one bee you it would not gather you any.
- Optimal Portfolio Creation
- Optimal Portfolio of Portfolio’s (POP) Creation
Bonus: Robust EA with Live Results. MQ4 file
WHAT DO WE TEACH IN TSLF
- How to set up the backtesting environment to your desired settings (download & convert)
- The importance of different backtesting types
- How to perform very accurate backtests and run them fast
- The process of strategy development in parallel with SQ & MT4
- Several approaches to creating strategies fast
- How to create strategies without being a programmer, tech geek, mathematician, or statistician
- How to test & analyze your strategies accurately and fast with SQ & MT4
- The importance of robustness tests and key ways to use them
- The dominance of different robustness tests
- How to integrate robustness tests to save time
- What it takes to create robust strategies
- That it is sure possible to create these strategies even if you are a beginner
- How to launch 100’s strategies live for testing without the need of 100’s for MT4
- How to set up and choose your VPS server for testing
- Which metrics to watch out for and how to analyze them
- How portfolio trading combining can be used to achieve more stable returns
- How to choose the least correlated strategies for optimal portfolio creation
Rimantas Petrauskas is one of the most well-known programmers among Forex traders. Having more than 20 years of programming experience, he created two of the most popular trade copiers for the MetaTrader 4 platform—the Signal Magician and Local Trade Copier.
Rimantas is also an entrepreneur, automated trading systems expert, and co-founder of Forex Robot Academy. He has created many fully automated trading strategies and doubled his real trading account countless times.
Get Trading Strategy Launch Framework or the other courses from the same one of these categories: Rimantas Petrauskas, Mathematician, Statistician, Techniques, programmer, Framework, Strategy, Trading, Traders, Course, Forex for free on Cloud Share Network.
Share Course Trading Strategy Launch Framework, Free Download Trading Strategy Launch Framework, Trading Strategy Launch Framework Torrent, Trading Strategy Launch Framework Download Free, Trading Strategy Launch Framework Discount, Trading Strategy Launch Framework Review, Rimantas Petrauskas – Trading Strategy Launch Framework, Trading Strategy Launch Framework, Rimantas Petrauskas.