Daryl Guppy - Catching the Bounce (guppytraders.com)
The successful momentum or rebound trade starts with defining the preferred buy range. This is directly related to the behavior of price and volatility in the preceding days. Better buy-range trade planning improves the probability of success, but incorrect execution of entry strategies can increase the risk.
Guppy discusses the combinations and subtleties in these entry decisions using animated charts. Watch how the trade unfolds during the day and recognize the exact entry conditions. These methods are used by end-of-day traders who want to get a better and safer entry price. The methods are also used by intraday traders and applied to 1, 3, or 5-minute charts. Catching the rebound momentum at the correct point is essential for trading success in intraday time frames.
This dynamic presentation will teach you how to:
- How to recognize a bear market recovery
- How to set a sensible buy range for the proposed entry
- How to minimize risk with a better entry into momentum trades
- How to minimize risk with a better entry in a rebound from support
- How to interpret price activity inside the preferred buy-range
- How to interpret price activity that opens outside the buy range - is it an opportunity or an invitation to disaster?
- Techniques suitable for end-of-day and intraday trading
- Techniques suitable for long-side and short-side trading
Get Catching The Bounce or the other courses from the same one of these categories: Video, Trading, Daryl Guppy, Catching The Bounce for free on Cloud Share Network.
Share Course Catching The Bounce, Free Download Catching The Bounce, Catching The Bounce Torrent, Catching The Bounce Download Free, Catching The Bounce Discount, Catching The Bounce Review, Daryl Guppy – Catching The Bounce, Catching The Bounce, Daryl Guppy.