Ben Settle – CopySlacker
Have Accused My Copywriting Method Of Being “Too Simple!”
Is that true?
I don't know, maybe.
What I do know is, my sales letters using this method have collectively (between my clients' businesses and my own business) since helped - to the extent the copy can play a part - make tens of millions of dollars or more in sales in some of the most competitive niches on the planet (like golf, weight loss, self-defense, and biz opp) where I have competed against more talented and harder-working copywriters. Believe it or not, a few world-class copywriters are even on record saying I make them jealous (like Ryan Healy, a world-class copywriter for several major financial publishers like Agora Financial & Lombardi Publishing) and even “pissed off” (like Ray Edwards, who has the biggest book of “Who’s Who” internet marketing guru clients on the web) because I make it look so fast and simple.
Here are a few examples of what I've done with this “slacker” copy method:
- Written control ads that have run for almost 10 years straight. It's extremely rare for controls to last 10 weeks much less 10 years — but I had one in a marketing training niche that ran almost that long, with other (more-talented) copywriters failing to beat it until the client retired the product, including with VSLs (video sales letters), and other gimmicks.
- Created a headline that ran for at least a couple of years as a banner ad for specific big conservative news sites that cost a fortune to advertise on (like Drudge, NewsMax, etc). Marketers typically have to keep testing brand-new headlines on sites like these every few days or weeks to make a profit. Yet, this one headline I wrote using my “slacker” copywriting formula ran for months straight and was only taken down because the client retired.
- A sales letter I wrote for a business in the weight loss niche (I used to partner in) used this method to convert the front end at 40%! That's total list size vs sales volume — including to ice cold Facebook traffic is arguably the internet's most competitive niche.
- Wrote all the sales letters and emails to help make a start-up golf company pull as much as $200k per month in sales banging out ads with this method. (Best part: I knew NOTHING about golf when I wrote these ads. I didn't need to. My method let me research and write the ads in just a few days without prior experience.)
- Took one prominent direct sales company from nabbing a .8% response to over 1.6% response. That may not seem like a lot, but to that company, it probably meant millions of extra dollars in sales to them and their members, and certainly tens of thousands of dollars in commissions to me.
- I also created a sales letter for a soft launch in another golf company I once had part ownership that the traffic guy on board said in all his years of running hundreds of traffic campaigns (he has worked for some of the most prolific marketers in the home business niche), he'd never seen cold traffic convert the way my copy did.
- Been invited to teach aspects of my copywriting method to some of the world's most prestigious direct marketing companies. Such as Agora Financial (a $400+ million publishing company that already hires the best of the best copywriters on the planet)… AWAI (one of the internet's oldest and most prestigious copywriting training companies)… Real Dose (one of the world’s biggest and most respected health supplement companies) at their Health Profits Summit… professional radio producers at Entercom (one of the largest radio broadcasting companies in the United States)… various seminars and events where people pay up to $10k just for a seat… and my former annual Oceans 4 Mastermind — were 7-, 8-, and 9-figure businesses paid me and 3 of my colleagues to put their sales copy on a “hot seat” — transforming their ads overnight.
Anyway, here's what all this means for your business:
For many years, I resisted showing how I did this in detail. The way I see it, there's more value in keeping secrets than sharing them. And, I simply wasn't motivated to teach it.
But I recently decided to offer it in a book called:
No, it won't make you an “A-list” copywriter.
(Even though I've gotten testimonials about my copy from A-list copywriters.)
Or even a so-called “world-class” copywriter.
And, while I call it “slacker-friendly”, that doesn't mean you can be lazy. It still takes hard work and some time. It just doesn't take nearly as much work and time as other methods I've seen. Even so, I believe it can help you jack up your business' response… cut your writing time by as much as half (or more)… and virtually eliminate all the nagging frustration, stress, and confusion you feel when writing your ads now.
However, a word of warning:
This print book (it’s just a book — no audio, video, or pdf) is very expensive.
And, it does NOT come with a money-back guarantee.
If that gives you acid reflux, then I suggest buying a more “conventional” and/or cheaper copywriting product, book, or course, instead.
(There are certainly plenty to choose from.)
Otherwise, to help you decide here's a “sneak preview” of what's inside:
- A fast and effective way (taught by sex therapists to men with erectile dysfunction) to get over the “blank page hump” and kill writer's block dead. (Page 143)
- How to create a nearly instant belief about you and your product in your copy if you're just starting out and nobody knows who you are? (Pages 148-149)
- How to use your competition's product testimonials to sell YOUR products. (Page 42)
- A memory training technique that can get your prospects daydreaming about the product you're selling, and sometimes even unable to get it out of their heads! (Page 75)
- An admittedly weird (but super effective) way to sell wildly expensive products with just one or two sentences! (Page 98)
- How to make even the most outrageous and hyped-up claims sound 100% believable. (Page 64)
- The “bragging without bragging” sales letter secret (seen in many old Kung fu movies) that lets you boast about your products, services, or yourself without sounding like an arrogant douchebag. (Pages 89-90)
- An old-school door-to-door sales tactic that can make people want to buy products they didn't even originally want! (Page 48)
- An old-time “adage” that can help you create such an intense urgency to buy in your ads that peoples' hands may even literally shake trying to type their credit card info into the shopping cart! (Page 13)
- The “house of horrors” method to quickly dig up gold nuggets of valuable market research… and also…
Get CopySlacker or the other courses from the same one of these categories: eBook, Trading, Marketing, Copywriting, Method, Training, Financial, Business, Facebook, Ads, Marketers, Ben Settle for free on Cloud Share Network.
Share Course CopySlacker, Free Download CopySlacker, CopySlacker Torrent, CopySlacker Download Free, CopySlacker Discount, CopySlacker Review, Ben Settle – CopySlacker, CopySlacker, Ben Settle.