Ryan Lee – Micro-Business Workshop
How to Create a $1-$3 Million Dollar a Year Micro-Business... Without the Stress of "Being Everywhere" and "Doing Everything"
Hi, I'm Ryan Lee and in the past 7 days, I've done exactly...
- ZERO Instagram posts
- ZERO YouTube videos
- ZERO TikTok videos
- ZERO Facebook lives
- ZERO Clubhouse minutes
- ZERO Blog posts
- ZERO LinkedIn posts
- ZERO Podcast recordings
Yet, despite my obsession with doing as little "hustling" as possible (so I can spend more time with my 4 kids), revenue is up 31% in the past week.
How is this possible? Doesn't it fly in the face of everything you've been taught about marketing online?
The truth is, it's impossible to be everywhere. And you certainly cannot "out-content" all your competitors.
So what's the "secret"? Is there a "hack"? Some "loophole" I found?
It's Time to Tear Off the Band-Aid Finally!
After successfully building a business online for 22 years, I've become pretty damn good at figuring out what works.. and what's a waste of time. Through endless real-world testing, tweaking, and iterations (in markets outside of "IM") - I see things most "coaches" miss.
Look, if you're reading this, there's a good chance you're like me.
You love creating. You love freedom. You want to build a business ethically and with integrity. And yes, it's always nice to make more money.
But with every turn, there's another decision to make. And another decision. And another decision. Overwhelming and doubt quickly spiral into wheel-spinning mode you can never escape.
Gimme a "yes" if you've thought about any of these...
- Is my market too saturated? Too small? Too big? How am I going to stand out?
- Should I create a course? How long should it be? How much should I charge? Should it be just a video? Should the content be dripped?
- What platform do I use? Kajabi? ClickFunnels? Shopify? What about email? Active Campaign? Aweber?
- Should I create a membership site? If so, should there be a Facebook group? Should I use WordPress? How many times should it be updated?
- Should I build a list first or go for the sale? Should I do a webinar? Or a video sales letter? Or a challenge?
- Should I do Facebook? If so, how do I do that? What about YouTube ads? Or Instagram ads? Do I need to hire a media buyer? How much do they cost?
- How often should I create new social media content? What about videos? Is blogging still a thing? Should I get on Clubhouse? What about TikTok?
And this is just a tiny sample. I could go on for days.
Plus each one of these questions leads you down the rabbit hole.
For example, if I do a webinar, how long should it be? Which platform should I use? Can I do it on Zoom? Should it be live or evergreen?
Uggg.... no wonder you feel overwhelmed and it's not surprising why so many quit.
Because it's IMPOSSIBLE to do everything.
I've been watching all the group comments. I've been reading all the messages. I've been listening to all the questions.
And I've taken ALL my business "wins" and distilled it down to ONE system.
In other words, you're going to FINALLY get ALL the answers in a straightforward system that's been proven over decades...
Small Business with Big Profits
Building a low-hassle, high-profit, and highly-predictable business generating between $1-$3 million per year.
Gurus love to sell what's "sexy" and there's nothing sexier than talking about making $15 million while posting Instagram selfies.
But the truth is, when you have the answer, building a profitable, niched business that generates up to $3 million per year without all the stress while still working from home is absolutely achievable.
Ok, now that I'm reading it, this sounds like a cheesy 90s "work from home" infomercial. I can assure it, it's not.
With a smaller business (and low overhead), there's a ton of PROFIT. And at the end of the day, it's what you "keep" that matters.
Plus, because a Micro-Business is much easier to run, you can create MULTIPLE "micro" businesses. That's where the real fun begins. That's where you can play!
The "micro" method embraces simplicity, strategy, resourcefulness, ethics, and speed.
Why $1-$3 Million?
I define a micro-business as one that generates up to around $3 million in yearly revenue.
Why $3 million?
Because I built SIX multi-million dollar businesses (four hit 7 figures and two hit 8 figures) and I know from experience, once you start to go past $3 million, everything changes.
At that point, you become more of a manager. And while that's cool, it's not for everyone.
Yes, you can take what you learn in this workshop and scale way beyond $3 million - but it depends entirely on what you want out of your business and life.
So, after months of contemplating.. rather than drag it out over 10 weeks and charge $2,000 for the course - I've decided to deliver the entire blueprint in an intense, mind-blowing, value-packed, one-day workshop...
Your Step-by-Step Blueprint to Instantly Transform You Into a Lean, Mean, Entrepreneurial Machine. In One Day!
Get ready to have your eyes opened - and once they are - things will never be the same again.
This course was different because we "workflow" the entire process, step-by-step.
I started at the beginning, dig in deep and keep going. You'll see me go through the complete workflow of building a business from scratch (and how to do it at record speed!).
By the end of this program, you'll have absolute clarity and confidence on how to build your dream business without any special skills.
Plus, along the way, I'll dispel every myth, lie, and the pitfalls to avoid. This will save you tens of thousands of wasted dollars and years of time you'll never, ever get back.
You will get the absolute, 100% truth.
Armed with this knowledge, you'll make better decisions and you'll know exactly what you're doing. It's like a real-world MBA in one day.
Here are just a few of the breakthroughs you'll have...
- Micro-Offers: my proven formula to create the perfect offer (get this wrong and you're toast).
- Micro-Marketing: the only time you should post on social media (social media can make or break your business)
- Micro-Launch: the "No-Launch", Launch: My proven method for creating profit - from scratch - in 24 hours.
- Micro-Memberships: The right way to launch a membership site or continuity program (miss this crucial step and you'll struggle to fill your group with more than 5 members!)
- Micro-Certifications: How to turn your IP into a profitable certification that'll convert 7X higher than other offers and has a built-in recurring revenue
- Micro-Metrics: forget all the complex metrics. You really only need to know these 3 numbers.
- Micro-Managing: When to outsource and what you can do yourself (goodbye platform nightmares!)
- Micro-Coaching: How to sell coaching - and the right way to stand out from the crowd
- Micro-Email: How to generate an extra 5-figures from EVERY email you send.. in just 3 minutes
- Micro-Branding: The one tiny tweak I made which added an extra $79,812 in monthly revenue
- Too much more to list there...
Absolute Clarity. Guaranteed.
By the end, I promise, the entire way you think about business will be forever changed. You'll transform into a lean, mean, entrepreneurial machine.
You'll feel good knowing how to build, the RIGHT way, without the overwhelm and stress.
Who's Ryan Lee?
I'm a father of four who started the world's first membership site in 1999 and have been called "The World's #1 Lifestyle Entrepeneur" by Entrepeneur.com.
I've personally built four 7-figure companies and two 8-figure companies all while still having an actual life and rarely venturing outside of my small town!
And much more...
Get Micro-Business Workshop or the other courses from the same one of these categories: Course, Trading, Marketing, Strategy, Method, Business, Facebook, Linkedin, Youtube, Ads, Instagram, Ryan Lee, Podcast, Blog, TikTok for free on Cloud Share Network.
Share Course Micro-Business Workshop, Free Download Micro-Business Workshop, Micro-Business Workshop Torrent, Micro-Business Workshop Download Free, Micro-Business Workshop Discount, Micro-Business Workshop Review, Ryan Lee – Micro-Business Workshop, Micro-Business Workshop, Ryan Lee.