Hyla Nayeri & Adrien Bettio – How TF Do I Start
What is the return policy?
The course is final sale. We cover everything from manufacturing to influencer marketing to social media to mindset.. this course really has it all, and as it is taught via video, we are unable to offer refunds once access is given.
Do I have to be North America-based?
Nope, it works for anyone, anywhere in the world. This information is universal and can be used by any aspiring entrepreneur.
How do I know “How TF Do I Start?” is worth it?
We went from working on 437 in between our University classes, to being named on Forbes 30 Under 30 in the span of 4 years. We are two average girls who started our company with no funding, no IG following, and no design or business experience. If we can do it, you can too. We break down all of the major lessons we wish we had known when starting out and reveal all of our tips and tricks. Let us make it 100 easier for you to get started than it was for us.
I have already launched my first collection, does this course still provide value for me?
Yes! There is always so much to learn, even after launching. There are modules that focus on social growth, influencer growth, the “boring stuff” (accounting, HR, legal, etc), mindset tips, etc.
Is this course for product-based or service-based companies? Or both?
Whether you have a product-based or service-based company you will 100% learn a lot from this course. We have a product background, so this course is perfect for anyone who is starting that kind of company. As for someone with a service-based business, they still need to build a visual identity, market themselves, use influencer marketing, grow on social media, minimize risk, build trust, and have an entrepreneurial mindset. So lots apply.
What you get:
- Module 1: Welcome to How TF Do I Start?
- The 437 story
- How TF Do I Start? Workbook
- Module 2: The Business Idea
- Lesson 1: Idea Generation
- Lesson 2: Market Research: Competitor Analysis, Positioning Map, etc.
- Module 3: Manufacturing 101
- Lesson 1: What to Look for in a Manufacturer
- Lesson 2: How to Find a Manufacturer
- Module 4: Manufacturing 2.0
- Lesson 1: Design Process – From Techpack to Final Sample
- Tech Pack Walk-Through
- Lesson 2: Logistics, Quality Assurance, and Costing
- Module 5: Building a Collection
- Lesson 1: Our Experience + Approach
- Lesson 2: Building the PO – #Units, Sizing Breakdown, Pricing
- Costing Example
- Purchase Order Walk-Through
- Module 6: That Cash Money
- Lesson 1: Funding your business
- Lesson 2: Finding resources to fund your business
- Lesson 3: Risk and Reward
- Module 7: Branding is KEY
- Lesson 1: Establishing Branding
- Lesson 2: Visual Identity
- Lesson 3: Naming Your Business
- Lesson 4: Differentiating from competitors
- Lesson 5: Branding Consistency
- Module 8: Ecommerce Tips
- Lesson 1: Getting Set Up
- Lesson 2: Uploading product + descriptions
- Lesson 3: Landing Page Tips
- Lesson 4: Becoming a trustworthy brand
- Module 9: Operations
- Lesson 1: Packing + Shipping
- Lesson 2: Customer Service + Policies + FAQ
- Module 10: Social Media Marketing + More
- Module 11: Influencer Marketing + Celebrity
- Lesson 1: Everything you need to know about Influencer Marketing
- Lesson 2: Paying for Influencers
- Lesson 3: Finding Influencers for Your Brand Part I
- Lesson 4: Finding Influencers for Your Brand Part II
- Lesson 5: Influencer Outreach
- Lesson 6: Influencer Gifting Part I
- Lesson 7: Influencer Gifting Part II
- Lesson 8: Large-scale influencers
- Lesson 9: Celebrity gifting
- Module 12: Launch Day Marketing
- Lesson 1: Launch Day
- Lesson 2: Selling Out
- Lesson 3: Keeping the customer after your first order
- Module 13: The Boring Stuff
- Lesson 1: Incorporation
- Lesson 2: Accounting
- Lesson 3: Legal
- Lesson 4: Human Resources
- Module 14: Mindset
- Lesson 1: Entrepreneurship: The Importance of Perseverance + Hustle
- Lesson 2: Goal Setting – How We Goal Set, Use Vision Boards and Use Manifestation
- Module 15: Self Development
- Lesson 1: Routines
- Lesson 2: Balancing life as an entrepreneur
- Lesson 3: Reading for an Entrepreneur
- Module 16: The Hard Parts No One Talks About
- Lesson 1: Entrepreneurship Lifestyle
- Lesson 2: Fear of failure
- Lesson 3: Motivation as an Entrepreneur
- Lesson 4: Successful brand > my health + happiness?!
- Lesson 5: This shit ain’t easy
- Lesson 6: You are more than your brand
- Lesson 7: No one is perfect
- Congratulations on Finishing How TF Do I Start?
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Industry Terms 101
- When to pay yourself a salary?
- When to hire your first employee?
- Best Marketing Dollars?
- How to approach Press or PR as a small brand with little cash?
- What tools do we use for planning, execution and operations?
- Hiring tip
- Best business book?
- Tips on balancing business with current job/school
- How to pick someone’s brain?
- How did you start building your business network?
- Next Steps
Get How TF Do I Start or the other courses from the same one of these categories: Course, Trading, Marketing, Market, Business, Ecommerce, Instagram, TikTok, Hyla Nayeri, Adrien Bettio for free on Cloud Share Network.
Share Course How TF Do I Start, Free Download How TF Do I Start, How TF Do I Start Torrent, How TF Do I Start Download Free, How TF Do I Start Discount, How TF Do I Start Review, Hyla Nayeri & Adrien Bettio – How TF Do I Start, How TF Do I Start, Hyla Nayeri, Adrien Bettio.